Gorilla Glass Maglite Lens Upgrade Replacement for C or D or ML300L Models
- Ultra Clear
- Resistant to Scratches
- Cut to Maglites Specs
- Increasing Clarity Increases Brightness
About our Lens
*Gorilla Not Included*
Gorilla Glass 3
Included in the Box
(1) Gorilla Glass Lens
Our Gorilla glass lens offers that offers superior light transmission, scratch-resistance, better optics, durability, temperature resistance, and chemical resistance, making our lens a prefect choice for your upgraded Maglite.
OEM Maglite Lens
Gorilla Glass Lens
Benefits of Gorilla Glass
- Scratch resistance: Gorilla glass is much more scratch-resistant than acrylic, which means that it will remain clear and easy to see through over time.
- Better optics: Gorilla glass is more transparent than acrylic, which means that it will allow more light to pass through and provide better optical clarity.
- Durability: Gorilla glass is more durable than acrylic and is less likely to crack or break if the flashlight is dropped or subjected to other impacts.
- Temperature resistance: Gorilla glass is more resistant to high temperatures than acrylic, which makes it a better choice for flashlights that generate a lot of heat.
- Chemical resistance: Gorilla glass is more resistant to chemicals and other corrosive substances than acrylic, which makes it a better choice for flashlights that may be exposed to these types of substances.
This product is rated 5.0 of 5.0 stars.
It has received 1 review.