Kits and Configurations
The PWR-LINK™ is available in 8 different configurations. First select the number of channels (circuits) you would like and then explore our kit options.
We recommend our Deluxe kits as a minimum. These kits include our Switch-Blade™ which plugs directly into the back of most 5-pin rocker switches making wiring much easier.
Our Ultimate kits include nearly anything you will need to wire in 6 or 8 accessories. These kits limit trips to the store to minimize cost and time. Our UTV kit is for small wheelbase vehicles. Our mid / full size kit is for larger wheelbase vehicles.
*Builder kits are only recommended for professional installers. They are the least involved of all of our kits.
Make wiring easy with our patented power distribution system. Designed to make wiring nearly a plug-n-play affair.
How it Works
1) Connect the PWR-LINK™ to any 12V battery and an ignition (accessory) power source
2) Plug in the 3-Pin connector and connect it to our Switch-Blade™ which plugs into the back of most 5-pin rocker switches
3) Plug in the 2-Pin connector and wire power and ground to your accessory device.
4) Place the correctly sized fuse in the fuse holder
• 35 Amp Capability Per Channel.
• Total Capacity: 80 Amps
• IP67 Water Resistance Rating
• Replaceable Fuses