How it Works
1) Connect the PWR-LINK™ to any 12V battery and an ignition (accessory) power source
2) Plug in the 3-Pin connector and connect it to our Switch-Blade™ which plugs into the back of most 5-pin rocker switches
3) Plug in the 2-Pin connector and wire power and ground to your accessory device.
4) Place the correctly sized fuse in the fuse holder
Make wiring easy with our patented power distribution system. Designed to make wiring nearly a plug-n-play affair.
• 15 Amp Capability Per Channel.
• Splitters available for using two channels for a 30 amp circuit
• IP67 Water Resistance Rating
• Replaceable Fuses
Kits and Configurations
The PWR-LINK is available in 4 different configurations. First select the number of channels (circuits) you would like and then explore our kit options.
We recommend our Deluxe kits. These kits include our Switch-Blade connectors which plugs directly into the back of most 5-pin rocker switches. You then can simply match the wire colors to the PWR-Link switch connector.
*Builder kits are only recommended for professional installers. They are the least involved of all of our kits.